Legal123 Pty Ltd
We’ve just sent you an email with details of the Affiliate Program, including your:
- Affiliate Resource Center login link
- Username and initial password
- Unique affiliate link (for tracking your referrals & sales)
Your unique affiliate link
This unique affiliate link will look something like this:
Clicking on this link will send visitors to the Legal123 home page and automatically “tag” these visitors as being referred by you.
More in the Affiliate Resource Center
Then inside the automated Affiliate Resource Center you can:
- Check your overall Affiliate Program statistics
- Download affiliate Links & Tools (banner ads, etc.)
- Run the Commissions Summary report
- Run custom Reports (impressions, clicks, sales & commissions)
- Update your account Profile (including changing your initial password)
Please bookmark this link to log into the Affiliate Resource Center.
Thank you for joining the Legal123 Affiliate Program.
Here are the 3 most important things you need to know.
1. Log into the Affiliate Resource Center using this link:
2. Your username and password are:
You can change this password in your account Profile settings.
3. Your unique affiliate link (for tracking your referrals and sales) is:
Clicking on this link will send visitors to the Legal123.com.au home
page and automatically "tag" these visitors as being referred by you.
Inside the automated Affiliate Resource Center you can:
– Check your overall Affiliate Program statistics
– Download affiliate Links and Tools (banner ads, etc.)
– Run the Commissions Summary report
– Run custom Reports (impressions, clicks, sales and commissions)
– Update your account Profile settings
PLEASE SAVE THIS EMAIL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Thank you again for joining the Legal123 Affiliate Program.
Website Legal Package
• Customize for your website
• Quick and easy online form
300 x 250
160 x 600
144 x 144
600 x 115
Your online business or ecommerce store should have these 3 legal notices:
- Website Disclaimer – Limit your libality from informtion you publich and protect your Copyright.
- Terms & Conditions – State the terms and conditions which you conduct your business, including delivery or freight and return and refund policies.
The latest Australian Consumer Law requires you, as an online store owner, to have all three of the notifications above to be clearly represented on your website.