Clicking “Posts” on the left takes you to the Posts section. Here you can write and edit posts to be displayed on website. Clicking “New” at the top of the screen will automatically create a new Post for you to start editing, but hovering over it will give you the option to create a new Post, Media, Page or Project.
- Enter a title for your post in the field labelled “Enter title here”. This then generates a unique URL for the post you will be creating.
- Any images or media files you would like to put into your post can be inserted with the “Add Media” button.
- You can enter and edit any text you would like to appear in your post in the blank form below the toolbar.
- You can save your post as a draft, so that it isn’t uploaded to the site, but is still available for use at a later time.
- “Preview” allows you to view what the post will look like on your website before uploading.
- Clicking “Publish” will upload your post to the website for the public to see.